Rosè IGP del Veneto
Younger rosè wine with medium body, IGP Veneto from province of Treviso produced with red grapes Merlot and Cabernet.
- Type of wine: rosé wine young medium body.
- Vineyard location: Region Veneto - Province of Treviso.
- Position and type of ground: Plain, gravelly soils, silty, clayey.
- Grape Varieties: Red Grapes Merlot and Cabernet Rosé vinified.
- Cure in the preparation: Fermentation at a controlled temperature. Special care in the winemaking process.
- Alcohol content: 12% vol.
- Color: violet reflections.
- Aroma: Hints of small red berries.
- Taste: It is characterized by the freshness and acidity.
- Serving temperature: 8-10 ° C